Peoples Republic of Tema
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TGIS

2 posters

Go down

TGIS Empty TGIS

Post  busumuru Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:31 pm

Hurrayyy its saturday again. Thank God that He made it possible for me to see this day. The weather is cold so am going to play football with friends to warm myself up. Evening will be great as I proceed to concert with another set of group. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I miss sanetse. Where is he?
busumuru
busumuru
Corporal

Back to top Go down

TGIS Empty Re: TGIS

Post  Guest Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:02 am

sanetse wrote:i'm nursing a hangover from a send off drink-up my peeps had for me.i slept throughout my trip back home.damn,London is fine on weekends.and the chicks are something else.fortunately i behaved this time around. No
sorry,this should have been under TGIS.read it anyway.
Look at this old man, he has forgotten that himself. Oh menopause no good - oooo lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  sanetse Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:23 am

Guest wrote:
sanetse wrote:i'm nursing a hangover from a send off drink-up my peeps had for me.i slept throughout my trip back home.damn,London is fine on weekends.and the chicks are something else.fortunately i behaved this time around. No
sorry,this should have been under TGIS.read it anyway.
Look at this old man, he has forgotten that himself. Oh menopause no good - oooo lol! lol!
keywords before you pee in your pants,NURSING A HANGOVER!!!now tell me who the joke's on now.thanks for the compliment of being old.i have been fighting for recognition among my peers.thanks once more for the vote of confidence. Twisted Evil
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:36 am

That was a good one there. But makes no difference

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down