Peoples Republic of Tema
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Men oh when???

4 posters

Go down

Men oh when??? Empty Men oh when???

Post  Karen Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:11 am

Man kills wife and attempts suicide

Winneba, Dec. 19, GNA - A security officer of the University of Education, Winneba, on Thursday clubbed his 47-year-old wife, Aba Adobaa, to death during a misunderstanding.

Winneba police said the security officer attempted to commit suicide by drinking a poisonous liquid and was taken to the Winneba Government Hospital.

He was later transferred to the Korle Bu Teaching Hospital and he is said to be responding to treatment.

The police said the deceased father, Opanyin Kofi Afedzie, reported at the station on Thursday that his daughter had been killed by her husband in his room at Kojo Beedu, suburb of Winneba.

The police said when they went to the room they found the woman dead while the husband, suspected to have drank some poisonous substance, was unconscious. The body of Aba Adobaa has been deposited at the Winneba Government Hospital mortuary for autopsy while police investigations continue, he said.

When will men learn to control their anger??? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Karen
Karen
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Men oh when??? Empty Re: Men oh when???

Post  sanetse Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:13 am

don't ask me.those are your people.
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:17 am

sanetse wrote:don't ask me.those are your people.
Killing his wife just because he is angry, that's some wicked thought. Men!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Karen
Karen
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  sanetse Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:20 am

Karen wrote:
Killing his wife just because he is angry, that's some wicked thought. Men!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
last week my neighbor's wife bit their dog,WOMEN.stop painting with the broad brush.women get angry and cut off their husbands penises too.should we attribute such behavior to all women?
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:25 am

sanetse wrote:
Karen wrote:
last week my neighbor's wife bit their dog,WOMEN.stop painting with the broad brush.women get angry and cut off their husbands penises too.should we attribute such behavior to all women?
no way but we all know how guys react when they are angry. They sought the flimsiest excuse to batter their women. It's so sad.
Karen
Karen
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  sanetse Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:28 am

Karen wrote:
sanetse wrote:
Karen wrote:
no way but we all know how guys react when they are angry. They sought the flimsiest excuse to batter their women. It's so sad.
check this out it's SOME MENnot all men are convicted murderers (YET).
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  busumuru Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:35 am

Karen wrote:Man kills wife and attempts suicide

Winneba, Dec. 19, GNA - A security officer of the University of Education, Winneba, on Thursday clubbed his 47-year-old wife, Aba Adobaa, to death during a misunderstanding.

Winneba police said the security officer attempted to commit suicide by drinking a poisonous liquid and was taken to the Winneba Government Hospital.

He was later transferred to the Korle Bu Teaching Hospital and he is said to be responding to treatment.

The police said the deceased father, Opanyin Kofi Afedzie, reported at the station on Thursday that his daughter had been killed by her husband in his room at Kojo Beedu, suburb of Winneba.

The police said when they went to the room they found the woman dead while the husband, suspected to have drank some poisonous substance, was unconscious. The body of Aba Adobaa has been deposited at the Winneba Government Hospital mortuary for autopsy while police investigations continue, he said.

When will men learn to control their anger??? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
I need to digest this thing well. In the first place why would the man clubbed the wife...I don't understand.
busumuru
busumuru
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:39 am

busumuru wrote:
Karen wrote:Man kills wife and attempts suicide

I need to digest this thing well. In the first place why would the man clubbed the wife...I don't understand.
do you hve a problem with reading? i thought the story was self explanatory. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Karen
Karen
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  sanetse Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:41 am

if he does not understand he doesn't.not everybody understands so leave him be.he is in korea,give him the benefit of the doubt. No
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:46 am

sanetse wrote:if he does not understand he doesn't.not everybody understands so leave him be.he is in korea,give him the benefit of the doubt. No
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing is that sarcasm????? Suspect
Karen
Karen
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  sanetse Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:38 am

Karen wrote:
sanetse wrote:if he does not understand he doesn't.not everybody understands so leave him be.he is in korea,give him the benefit of the doubt. No
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing is that sarcasm????? Suspect
make your deduction,you seem intelligent enough. Razz
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  black prophet Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:31 am

Why will I allow woman to rule my kingdom, if you dare waste my time I gone waste your life. Bomboclat
black prophet
black prophet
Constable II

Back to top Go down

Post  sanetse Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:18 am

black prophet wrote:Why will I allow woman to rule my kingdom, if you dare waste my time I gone waste your life. Bomboclat
where from this caveman mentality?there is no excuse for taking a life,none whatsoever.i hope by your response your father is still in jail serving a llife sentence for killing your mother.
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:21 am

Thats what i am talking about. It's the mentality of people like BP that makes ladies insecure. Geeze1 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Karen
Karen
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  black prophet Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:53 am

Karen wrote:Thats what i am talking about. It's the mentality of people like BP that makes ladies insecure. Geeze1 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Suuaa what are you talking about, mentality of black people, have you had the opportunity to deal with unconscious black before? Certainly not. Women are product of men, they are there to comfort the men. so why should I allow the bomboclat to miss manage the hood. NOWAY
black prophet
black prophet
Constable II

Back to top Go down

Post  sanetse Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:41 am

black prophet wrote:
Karen wrote:Thats what i am talking about. It's the mentality of people like BP that makes ladies insecure. Geeze1 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Suuaa what are you talking about, mentality of black people, have you had the opportunity to deal with unconscious black before? Certainly not. Women are product of men, they are there to comfort the men. so why should I allow the bomboclat to miss manage the hood. NOWAY
Twisted Evil [b][i]i did not think anybody could be this dense.BP,is the initials representing your name Shocked your whole reply was off tangent and convoluted.lay off the stuff if you are serious about the rantings you are sharing with us.and btw the TOUGH GUY stance you are trying to portray is like a kitten trying to BARK,you will end up with a sore throat Evil or Very Mad
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum