Peoples Republic of Tema
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROVE ME WRONG

+3
Admin
Atta P
sanetse
7 posters

Go down

PROVE ME WRONG Empty PROVE ME WRONG

Post  sanetse Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:03 am

more often than not someone requests to be WELCOMED to a forum and promptly disappears.i figured that in the Ghanaian tradition when one is welcomed in a home that person tells of his/her mission and a discussion ensues.
my challenge is that whoever comes next to request a welcome should not be a one night stand.be a part of the action and make your presence felt.give us a piece of your mind whiles at it and prove my notion of you wrong.
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

PROVE ME WRONG Empty Re: PROVE ME WRONG

Post  Atta P Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:08 am

Mr Gentleman, I have the same motion with you, its a petty that people register come in, welcomed then disappear. It doesn't make the forum healthy and strong.
If you register and welcomed, for God sake come back and air your views, afterall we are here to share ideas.

Atta P
Recruit

Back to top Go down

PROVE ME WRONG Empty Noticed

Post  Admin Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:12 am

Ataa Sanetse, well said, I have been thinking about it. Will be sending notice to inactive members soon

Admin
Admin

http://tema.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  sanetse Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:24 am

Admin wrote:Ataa Sanetse, well said, I have been thinking about it. Will be sending notice to inactive members soon
you really don't have to wait for me to bring this up if you were doing your job instead of fighting like a fisherman at the beach with people from Apam Evil or Very Mad
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  dinamitex Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:10 pm

sanetse wrote:
Admin wrote:Ataa Sanetse, well said, I have been thinking about it. Will be sending notice to inactive members soon
you really don't have to wait for me to bring this up if you were doing your job instead of fighting like a fisherman at the beach with people from Apam Evil or Very Mad
hahahahhahahahahahah, you are funny sanetse. The admin needs to do his job. Period.
dinamitex
dinamitex
Constable II

Back to top Go down

Post  sanetse Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:15 am

dinamitex wrote:
sanetse wrote:
hahahahhahahahahahah, you are funny sanetse. The admin needs to do his job. Period.
i'm still waiting to see a draft of your letter to them to shape up or ship out.while agreeing that rome was not built in a day the slaves worked real hard day and night to make it what it is today;a permanent historical evidence.
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  busumuru Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:02 am

sanetse wrote:
dinamitex wrote:
sanetse wrote:
i'm still waiting to see a draft of your letter to them to shape up or ship out.while agreeing that rome was not built in a day the slaves worked real hard day and night to make it what it is today;a permanent historical evidence.
You really making an impact on this board. But cannot push for others, some will take it slow, other will take it sharp. gradually others will get into the full stream
busumuru
busumuru
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  sanetse Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:11 am

in war an armymarches foward as a unit.any slacking is a recipe for disaster.if you register it is an implied commitment to be a part of the army,to win battles and kick ass.
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  busumuru Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:18 am

sanetse wrote:in war an armymarches foward as a unit.any slacking is a recipe for disaster.if you register it is an implied commitment to be a part of the army,to win battles and kick ass.
The Army picks guys from different walks of life, strength, height etc etc. These person have different temperaments, so they are allow to work in that aspect.
busumuru
busumuru
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  sanetse Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:25 am

busumuru wrote:
sanetse wrote:in war an armymarches foward as a unit.any slacking is a recipe for disaster.if you register it is an implied commitment to be a part of the army,to win battles and kick ass.
The Army picks guys from different walks of life, strength, height etc etc. These person have different temperaments, so they are allow to work in that aspect.
[b]ARMY of 1.in other words as a whole unit.when the march is on the march is on and everybody is in one frame of mind,height,size,dick size or shit size;one purpose,to defeat the enemy as a united front.what's so difficult to understand about this?
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  busumuru Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:28 am

sanetse wrote:
busumuru wrote:
ARMY of 1.in other words as a whole unit.when the march is on the march is on and everybody is in one frame of mind,height,size,dick size or shit size;one purpose,to defeat the enemy as a united front.what's so difficult to understand about this?
good point there but funny too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
busumuru
busumuru
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:15 am

Busumuru, i have to admit your arguments really moves me.oops! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Karen
Karen
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  sanetse Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:17 am

Karen wrote:Busumuru, i have to admit your arguments really moves me.oops! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Shocked Shocked Shocked sarcastic or genuine compliments Cool
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:19 am

sanetse wrote:
Karen wrote:Busumuru, i have to admit your arguments really moves me.oops! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Oh please, this is a genuine comments. hahahahahahah Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Karen
Karen
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  sanetse Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:21 am

Karen wrote:
sanetse wrote:
Oh please, this is a genuine comments. hahahahahahah Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
you remind me of my future ex-girlfriend Surprised
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:23 am

sanetse wrote:
Karen wrote:
sanetse wrote:
you remind me of my future ex-girlfriend Surprised
hmmmmmmmmmm ex paaaaa? yoooooo Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Karen
Karen
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  sanetse Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:25 am

or do you prefer current future ex.which ever way you dice it some one gets dumpped inevitably.
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:56 am

sanetse wrote:or do you prefer current future ex.which ever way you dice it some one gets dumpped inevitably.
so should you be the one to be doing the dumping? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Karen
Karen
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  busumuru Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:04 am

Ooops, am dozing off - ooo, where are we
busumuru
busumuru
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  sanetse Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:12 am

busumuru wrote:Ooops, am dozing off - ooo, where are we
Mr.B,with all due respect if you have nothing to contribute just don't type anything.if you feel sleepy you have my permission to go to bed.join us when you feel refreshed.you are beginning to piss me off,and that is my department Evil or Very Mad
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:01 am

sanetse wrote:
Mr.B,with all due respect if you have nothing to contribute just don't type anything.if you feel sleepy you have my permission to go to bed.join us when you feel refreshed.you are beginning to piss me off,and that is my department Evil or Very Mad
What's the problem between you and busumuru? you guys seem to be at each other's throat lol
Karen
Karen
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  black prophet Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:21 am

Hehehehe Respect to you all in the house. How is it going?
black prophet
black prophet
Constable II

Back to top Go down

Post  sanetse Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:24 am

Karen wrote:
sanetse wrote:
What's the problem between you and busumuru? you guys seem to be at each other's throat lol
nobody can touch my throat,period.if a response is childish i will point it out.do you Karen see any problem with that?i 've read your responses,don't act innocent with me.
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  black prophet Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:04 am

sanetse wrote:
Karen wrote:
sanetse wrote:
nobody can touch my throat,period.if a response is childish i will point it out.do you Karen see any problem with that?i 've read your responses,don't act innocent with me.
Can see this bomboclat is in for anything. well mankind have anything to offer too. run the rythm
black prophet
black prophet
Constable II

Back to top Go down

Post  sanetse Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:54 am

black prophet wrote:
sanetse wrote:
Karen wrote:
sanetse wrote:
Can see this bomboclat is in for anything. well mankind have anything to offer too. run the rythm
Question could you please come back when you have sobbered up? jai shi.jai num!
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum