Peoples Republic of Tema
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum President

4 posters

Go down

Official Forum President Empty Official Forum President

Post  J K Kuffor Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:49 pm

As the president of Ghana, wherever I manage to be, I want to be nominated as the president.
With this I announce my presence and want to inform you all to vote for me as the forum president.

What ya all say. Very Happy

J K Kuffor
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Official Forum President Empty Re: Official Forum President

Post  dusheeee Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:56 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing i know the president to be J.A.Kuffour not JK so please correct your handle.lol

dusheeee

Back to top Go down

Post  sanetse Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:54 am

J K Kuffor wrote:As the president of Ghana, wherever I manage to be, I want to be nominated as the president.
With this I announce my presence and want to inform you all to vote for me as the forum president.

11TH DECEMBER,2007 this clown wants to be PRESIDENT of the forum and has been missing in action since then.this is the kind of jokers whose handle need to be deleted till they promise to be productive.
this is to to your attention DINAMITEX aka Administrator.
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:17 am

sanetse wrote:
J K Kuffor wrote:As the president of Ghana, wherever I manage to be, I want to be nominated as the president.

11TH DECEMBER,2007 this clown wants to be PRESIDENT of the forum and has been missing in action since then.this is the kind of jokers whose handle need to be deleted till they promise to be productive.
this is to to your attention DINAMITEX aka Administrator.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing bo ho bio
Karen
Karen
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  black prophet Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:56 am

Dinamitex is not the Moderator or Administrator. Don't give a fuck about the member who comes in and go
black prophet
black prophet
Constable II

Back to top Go down

Post  sanetse Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:12 am

black prophet wrote:Dinamitex is not the Moderator or Administrator. Don't give a fuck about the member who comes in and go
so you are the ADMINISTRATOR,you better give a fuck about the well being of the forum.if not why don't you just be like the ONE NIGHT STAND members and do the disappearing act yourself.i think you are a drawback with the fake punk ass attitude you are trying to portray.now take this from a PUNK with balls,be very afraid.i will be watching you Suspect
sanetse
sanetse
sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum